QA:Testcase Installer Translations
Associated release criterion
This test case is associated with the Release_Criteria#Installer Translations release criterion. If you are doing release validation testing, a failure of this test case may be a breach of that release criterion.
The installer must correctly display all complete translations that are available for use.
- Obtain access to supported system and hardware class to be installed.
- Prepare appropriate media for the selected ISO to be tested.
- Example: QA:Testcase Media USB dd
- Boot the system from the prepared optical, USB media or virtual device attachment.
- In the boot menu select the appropriate option to boot the installer.
How to test¶
- From the Language Selection spoke, select a language.
- All spokes should display at least some of the content in the selected language.
- It is expected to still see some content displayed in Latin characters even if a language that does not use Latin characters is selected.
Testing in openQA¶
The following openQA test suites satisfy this release criteria:
If you have questions with respect to this content or to report concerns regarding the use or misuse content please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rocky Linux and the Rocky Enterprise Software Foundation (RESF) does not make any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of any third party intellectual property rights. RESF does not warrant that any pending trademark applications for trademarks of RESF will result in any granted trademark protection. RESF shall not be liable for any claims relating to user's activities falling within the scope of the permission and user hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold RESF and its contributors harmless against any such claim.
This content is licensed under under Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license unless otherwise noted.