QA:Testcase Media Repo Compare
Associated release criterion
This test case is associated with the Release_Criteria#repositories-must-match-upstream release criterion. If you are doing release validation testing, a failure of this test case may be a breach of that release criterion.
This test case will verify that repositories and the packages within them match upstream as closely as possible.
- Verify access to the Rocky Linux repocompare tooling.
How to test¶
- Access Rocky Linux repocompare website.
- Verify similarity of Rocky Linux repositories with upstream content.
- Rocky Linux repositories should match, as closely as possible, upstream repositories.
- The content of Rocky Linux packages should match, as closely as possible, upstream repositories.
If you have questions with respect to this content or to report concerns regarding the use or misuse content please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Rocky Linux and the Rocky Enterprise Software Foundation (RESF) does not make any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of any third party intellectual property rights. RESF does not warrant that any pending trademark applications for trademarks of RESF will result in any granted trademark protection. RESF shall not be liable for any claims relating to user's activities falling within the scope of the permission and user hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold RESF and its contributors harmless against any such claim.
This content is licensed under under Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license unless otherwise noted.